ddress the following questions, using the Capella library to find relevant sources and to add depth to your answers. The following questions are the required headings; do not incorporate the questions into the content of the answers.
1. What careers other than psychology would benefit from a foundational knowledge of biological psychology? 2. What are the practical applications of biological psychology?
3. How will you apply what you have learned in this course to your life?
- Written Communication: Written communication should be free of errors that detract from the overall message.
- APA Formatting: Resources and citations should be formatted according to APA (6th edition) style and formatting.
- Font and Font Size: Times New Roman, 12-point font, and double spaced. Use Microsoft Word to complete theassessment.
- Length: Write a minimum of 3 pages, excluding the title page and reference page (150–300 words per question).