· Your answers should show familiarity with the text and topics being covered in the unit.
· Use the text, lecture notes, and/or PowerPoint as references
· Each question response should consist of at least 150 words.
· Responses should be free of typographical, spelling, and grammar errors.
- Calculate the breakeven point.
- Describe 3 introductory pricing strategies.
- Illustrate different pricing approaches that businesses use.
- Write a marketing plan.
- Identify types of forecasting methods and their advantages and disadvantages.
- Illustrate how to calculate a breakeven point in terms of units anddollars using total fixed costs and variable costs in your calculation.
- Which introductory pricing strategies have you noticed when you shop?
- Illustrate two different pricing approaches that businesses use.
- Which forecasting method would be most accurate for forecasting sales of hair-care products in the next year? How would your answer change if you were forecasting for the next month? For home appliances?
- What is the most important part of a marketing audit? Why? What is the least important part? Why?