Select an article from a peer-reviewed nursing journal regarding an EBP implementation.
Write a summary of 750-1,000 words that includes the following criteria:
1. An introduction that explains the focus of the article.
2. A summary of key points of the article.
3. A list of the steps taken by nursing to develop and implement an EBP.
4. Application of the learned information to a practice setting where the student either identifies an EBP that has been applied to your setting or a practice problem that would benefit from the implementation of an EBP.
5. A clear and concise conclusion.
This assignment uses a grading rubric. Instructors will be using the rubric to grade the assignment; therefore, students should review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
Prepare this assignment according to the APA guidelines found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.
You are required to submit this assignment to Turnitin. Refer to the directions in the Student Success Center. Only Word documents can be submitted to Turnitin.