Operations Management homework help. Do your best to answer each question thoroughly and provide examples for full credit.
- During the first half of the course you have created project deliverables for your organization’s software acquisition of a CRM package.
- What have you learned thus far as a project manager when it comes to acquiring new systems? (Hint: talk briefly about the importance of all the documents you’ve prepared, all the planning you’ve learned) ex:
– Software Requirement Specifications document-SRS
– Project Charter
– RFP & RFI document (state the purpose, Style of the doc, Advantages for each)
– Vendor solution
- We plan to succeed but then we don’t. Explain why? Then list & briefly discuss the 8 steps of how to develop a risk management plan
- Describe the reasons why a WBS is a necessity in any project?
- Name at least five things you can find out by reading the project plan.
- Explain why PERT/CPM is important in any project?
- It is of utmost importance be engaged in the Due diligence process before selecting any vendor. Explain what is due diligence? And why it is so important?
- What makes a good resource plan? What does it include?
- Poor planning is one of the major causes of failure. List & explain the entire Project planning steps needed to succeed as a project manager