English homework help. In your essay, which should be about 1,000 words long, you are to discuss three of the works studied in this course over this semester (no more than two of them individual sonnets). As long as you write about three of the works studied in the course (spreading your attention to each as equally as possible), the specific topic may be of your own choosing, but here are some suggestions:
- Spiritual, Religious, Moral, Philosophical, or Ethical Issues
- Love (or Lust) as or versus War, Combat, or Aggression
- Gender Issues
- The Political or Social Content or Implications of Literature
- The Ideal versus the Real
- Symbols or Image or Thematic Patterns
Do not repeat analysis/interpretation that you have done in either of your earlier essays for this course. The only work that you may use that you might have written about previously would be The Faerie Queene, though you would need to analyze a different incident. No outside sources of literary criticism are required, though you may utilize them if you like, so long as you document them properly. If you have questions about doing the essay, please email me.