Economics homework help.
Each group member will be responsible for finding five peer reviewed articles about this topic.The group should be communicating during this process so that students are not using the same articles. Each student must have four unique articles.
The Process for completing this assignment
- First, locate articles related to the subject chosen.
- Complete the list below for each article. The article presented first should be based upon alphabetical order of the article title.
- Cite the article using the APA style.
- Write a concise summary – in your own words, no copying – of no less than 150 words for each assigned article that complies with the following:
o the authority or background of the author, including why we should trust the source of the material,
o summarize the information presented
o Possible shortcomings or biases of the work
o What you found most interesting in this work.
o Do not use words that relate to you personally such as “I”, others “you”, or reference your personal opinion
o Remember that these articles have been peer reviewed by others in the field.
Once completed, the group will begin preparing the group document. There are several sections of this document. This document should be organized using the sections below.
· Section 1 – Student names who are involved in the group. The subject being researched.
· Section 2 (Label this Section 2): The first section of this project will contain the five articles and summaries that each student has completed. These should be divided by student. Please list each student alphabetically by last name and then provide their articles in alphabetical order with their summary. (see Section 2 information below)
· Section 3 (Label this Section 3): As a group, answer the following questions. List the question and then provide an answer in paragraph form. Each answer should be no less than 250 words.
o Name three areas where (most of) your research agrees (each answer should be no less than 250 words for a total minimum of 750 words)
o Name three places where (most of) your research disagrees (each answer should be no less than 250 words for a total minimum of 750 words).
o Name one thing that was most surprising to most of the group members and why. This should be no less than 250 words.
o Name the one thing that was most interesting to most of the group members and why. This should be no less than 250 words.
· Section 4: Reference Page using APA style. Please make sure that you also used in-text citations within the body of Section 3.