Describe the most significant milestone(s) in the history of public health informatics.
• Refer to the CDC and WHO websites and state the similarities and differences between the types of public health data available with both these organizations.
• Explain the different kinds of statistics and data available with the CDC and WHO. In addition, explain the various methods of research that they use.
• Explain some of the major roadblocks that the field of public health informatics has encountered during the course of its development.
• Describe the most salient issues facing the field of public health informatics today.
• List and describe the various web-based data query programs that are available for different states, including your own.