Civil Engineering homework help.
As you answer these questions and the questions that arise during your research, be clear with your next points. AGAIN, PLEASE NOTE THAT THESE QUESTIONS SHOULD BE ANSWERED With YOUR OWN RESEARCH AND YOUR WORK AS AN UPPER CLASSMAN OR GRADUATE STUDENT. A GOOD STARTING POINT FOR RESPONSES WOULD BE A MINIMUM OF 4 PAGES PER QUESTION.
1) Discuss waste minimization options as it pertains to long term corporate liability.
2) Discuss why regulations increase as generator status increases. What do you think are the pros and cons to incorporating environmental regulation that is more stringent or broader in scope at the state level.
3) Discuss what a contingency plan is, what is included in it, and who must have one. Also, why is the contingency plan so important beyond environmental regulations?
4) When designing a manufacturing process, an engineer takes efficiency into account. How does this affect the process, product and financial bottom line to the company?
5) Discuss the health, safety, environmental and financial implications of not conducting training at a facility.
6) Which appears to you to be the most challenging role in hazardous waste environmental regulation – project engineer, consultant to the project engineer, state regulator or legal counsel to project engineer. Explain and give examples.
7) Explain impacts in the United States with hazardous waste transportation among states. Discuss reasons for regulation and proposed policies to strengthen the rules for safe transportation.