For this assignment, perform a complete head-to-toe assessment on one of your chosen participants. Your analysis should include the following:
- Topical headings to delineate systems.
- For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would do the assessment.
- Detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings, along with normal laboratory findings for client age.
- An analysis of age-specific risk reduction, health screen, and immunizations.
- Your expectation of normal findings and what might indicate abnormal findings in your review of systems.
- The differential diagnosis (disease) associated with possible abnormal findings.
- A plan of care (including nursing diagnosis, interventions, evaluation).
- Client and age-appropriate evidenced based practice strategies for health promotion.
- Pharmacological treatments that can be used to address health issues for this client.
Provide your answers in a 6- to 7-page Microsoft Word document.
Support your responses with examples.
Cite any sources in APA format.
Name your document SU_NSG3012_W4_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
Incorporate topical heading to delineate systems =
o Perform a full head to toe patient assessment. Ensure the proper identification within your paper of each system you are assessing. For example: Cardiac- than describe your cardiac assessment of your patient, Respiratory- than describe your respiratory assessment of your patient, etc.
o For any system for which you do not have equipment, explain how you would perform the assessment =
o Explain how you as a healthcare provider, would conduct a physical assessment without medical equipment. For example, palpation techniques.
o Provided a detailed review of each system with normal and abnormal findings and included normal laboratory findings for client age=
o Provide a detailed patient physical assessment for each major system (cardiac, respiratory, etc.), within a patient SOAP note, ensuring to provide both normal and abnormal patient assessment findings along with appropriate laboratory data.
o Analyzed and explained age specific risk reduction health screen and immunizations =